Now in its third year, Ogilvy PR deputy CEO Richard Brett, shares The Seven Forces impacting how we deliver marketing and communications in the future: cultivators, communities, creators, constitutors, corporates, cyborgs and clones.
With a future view drawn from a global study tour of major tech and creative conferences, Richard has curated content with application to government communications work in New Zealand. This session is for the public sector communicator or marketer looking for inspiration and a forward view on what to prepare for next.
The discussion will cover a selection of trends from:
- Cultivators cultural trends that are shaping marketing in the age of social media
- Communities how effective communications today is driven by placing the community at the heart
- Creators new trends which jar and juxtapose our visual senses
- Constitutors how demographics and technologies are solving decades old challenges, but also creating new forces
- Corporates looks at where data, artificial intelligence, technology and innovation are fundamentally changing the machinery of business
- Cyborgs where human and machine are merging
- Clones explores radical new trends in healthcare driving life expectancy and cures forward, but also creates new challenges