In this articleWe explore different types of brand partnership and offer guidelines for success.
Private sector brands can play five key roles in partnership with the public sector:
We explore what these partnerships mean for public sector organisations - who to partner with and how to make the partnership successful? Drawing on best practice from public and private sectors, we offer some guidelines for best practice partnership branding.
- Replacing the voice of government
- Providing a public service at no cost to the taxpayer
- Harnessing the power of the private sector to effect behaviour and social change on a global scale
- Philanthropic partnerships to deliver public policy objectives
- Data sharing partnerships
About the author
Terry is founder of Brand Union, one of the world's leading brand consultancies. Originally trained as a graphic designer, Terry has 35 years experience creating and managing global brands.