Spanning over 40 countries, The Leaders' Report is the first comprehensive review into what government and public sector communications leaders around the world are thinking, planning and concerned about. The research explores current and future challenges, what communication leaders are doing to prepare and where communications strategy is most effective in delivering on objectives.
The report outlines key challenges faced by government communicators around the world in effectively supporting policy delivery, including:
- Trust - the long road to re-connecting
- Audiences - turn down the megaphone. Dial up the data
- Conversation - shifting from communication to consultation
- Capability - moving beyond ability
- Influence - like respect, you don't just get it: you earn it