Our inaugural Australian event was focused on Listening, exploring:
- What are the key findings of the latest research on 'true' organisational listening in communications?
- How is successful listening done and measured in community engagement?
- What are the bias dangers in social media listening? And what other methods can be employed to overcome bias challenges?
- What can we learn from effective listening in qualitative research? And how can we better engage multicultural communities?
We were delighted to have the following communications practitioners from both public and private sectors joining us for the discussion:
- Anthony Clark, Director Corporate Communications at NSW Rural Fire Service
- John Vineburg, Senior Project Officer, Centre for Population Health at NSW Health
- Pat Duffy, General Manager Marketing for Defence Force Recruiting
- Josephine Lanzarone, CMO Lead Microsoft Australia
- Carly Yanco, Social Specialist JWT
- Carolyn Reid, Head of Firefly
- Sheba Nandkeolyar, CEO Multiconnexions
Our inaugural session closed with a working lunch to discuss learning and training gaps in the region to inform future global content development and research investment.